The Unifi Protocol DAO, the platform self-described as one that “unites the multi-chain DeFi world through a suite of non-custodial and decentralized smart contracts,” has launched on the Ethereum blockchain network, according to a press release from the group.
The platform will provide the following features to its users:
- Liquidity providers will benefit from lower network fee costs.
- Once liquidity providers earn rewards, automatic yield farming requires no claiming or staking, and includes automatic distribution of future fee earnings. Which means they keep more of their earned rewards!
- Tokenized rewards backed by an only-increasing amount of native blockchain tokens power the completely sustainable liquidity mining, trading, and governance ecosystem.
- “One of the key things about Unifi is that it is built to be a sustainable system. We believe this is a big reason why we have seen the market react negatively to some other DeFi platforms” stated Juliun Brabon, CEO of Unifi. “Once token holders realize that those rewards are not sustainable, their confidence evaporates. Unifi’s tokenized rewards structure, on the other hand, is an ecosystem that compliments each other and is built to last. Proof of Stake and a sustainable token economy allows Unifi to create a system of token holders who are all advocates, because they know if the Protocol succeeds, then so do they.”
- Unifi promises to change the Ethereum DeFi landscape with its advanced tokenomics model and Proof of Stake Governance. Unifi continues to expand and include more blockchain communities. This creates unlimited liquidity mining and a variety of products and services that can be built on the Protocol.
You can read more about the project at its website.
Remember, all trading carries risk. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.